- Play scheduled opponent - failure to show may mean suspension from the league.
- Call or e-mail the score of the game, including the number of tries per team, to the Conference Commissioner.
- Contact the referee.
- Deadline for results to be reported is 12 noon. Call or e-mail.
- Go to the New York Society Referee web site and find out the referee assigned for your next game.
- Contact opposing team, refer to the directory, and confirm game details i.e. kick-off, jersey colors, ref assigned, and provide directions.
- Verify transport to away games if you are on the road.
- If no contact with the assigned referee has been established (i.e. you have talked with him or her and confirmed details), then please contact the Referee's Society - go to their web site and get the contact information for the Assigner.
- Check that uniforms have been cleaned.
- Check that the field is available. If you still do not have a referee contact the Conference Commissioner
- Inform your school administration of game details.
- Line the field.
- Check that the medical box is fully stocked.
- Re-line the field if necessary.